Through collaborations with community partner agencies, we provide our guests with a wide range of specialized services that are important for their health and well-being. Our guests need assistance to address concerns such as a medical condition, a mental health problem or a legal issue. We partner with community organizations to provide on-site services, as well as off-site referrals. We provide specialized services at our service sites in East Garfield Park - Community Service Center, North Lawndale, Pilsen, and the Loop. Click here for locations.
SPECIALIZED SERVICES THROUGH COMMUNITY PARTNERS
- Medical assistance at Franciscan Outreach’s on-site health clinic operated in partnership with Rush University Medical Center.
- Mental health counseling and support through Thresholds and Bobby Wright Mental Health Center.
- Health care services through Heartland Health Outreach, Lawndale Christian Health Center, and The Night Ministry.
- Substance use disorder counseling and treatment through the Chicago Recovery Alliance and Haymarket.
- Job training and employment assistance through National Able, A Safe Haven, Safer Foundation, and Inspiration Corporation.
- Legal assistance and social security disability benefits through the Legal Council for Health Justice.